Friday, January 4, 2008

Not a resolution

Well, I'm not making a New Year's Resolution, but I do want to make more of an effort to use my blog and get photos of Eva up, especially when Drew is traveling. Yesterday I took some cute photos of Eva and Drew started pestering me about getting them up on my blog. So today I dusted off my Photoshop skills and got these photos touched up and uploaded. I took some cute ones today, hopefully they will be up tomorrow.

So for your viewing pleasure....

Eva smiles

I'm happy, I think...
I think I'm happy....
I'm happier now....
Yes, I'm happier.
Eva smiles
I AM happy!

Eva at play - who let a three month old have a pen?

What are you looking at lady?
What are you looking at Mom?


What is this in my hand?
What is this in my hand?


Hmmm... really, what is this?
Really, what is this thing?


Ooh... a snowman!
Oooohhhh... it's a snowman!